As usual, my monthly goals were divided into Aussie Heroes, Personal and the 2019 Finish-A-Long.
1. AHQ: make two quilts: Done. One was posted this morning, the other is in the wash and will be posted tomorrow. Pictures will be on the AHQ blog sometime.
2. Personal: none set for last month.
3. FAL: Bind the tumbling blocks mini: Almost done. I’ll post pictures and details later this week during the Q1 FAL round-up.
I finally got around to cutting the black sashing for my Oriental Stained Glass quilt (I cut the oriental fabrics in January). Vanima “helped”.
I also finished tier 3 of the Penrose tile quilt I’m doing — I posted about that here. I’ve started work on the next section but I doubt I’ll get very far before the cold weather sets in and I can start quilting Penrose 1 (the quilt in the header).
Finally, I made 15 appliqué heart blocks and sent them off to New Zealand (details here).
1. AHQ: One quilt and bag for a recipient in the Middle East. I also want to make some laundry bags for Townsville — many ADF members lost their quilts and laundry bags along with everything else during the monsoon floods in January — we can’t replace everything but we are doing our best to get everyone a new laundry bag.
2. Personal: the final two (out of twenty) Hawaiian appliqué blocks.
3. FAL: to be determined (I think I know which project I’ll choose, but I might change my mind).